Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Joining the Blogging World
So I've been inspired by some friends to start a blog. I have several friends who already have blogs. Some are food blogs, some are carefully crafted posts that tell witty stories, and most are just a nice way to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in their lives and families. I'm thinking this blog is one of the last variety: I'm not a big baker nor do I create many of my own recipes in the kitchen and I do not have time to put any clear, nevermind witty, thoughts together into a story. Really I'm just looking for a place to share stories and pictures about the tiny love of my life, Nolan. Yes, occasionally Joe or Buckley might be mentioned as well. :) I hope you all enjoy hearing about what new, special things Nolan may be up to, what trouble Buckley is getting into, or about the new addition Joe is adding onto the shed...or whatever he does down there. Thanks for visiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment