Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy, Busy!

Nolan learned to crawl one month ago....you'd think he's been doing this his whole life!  He is everywhere, into everything, and moving quite quickly!   He loves playing in the big cabinet in our kitchen and will pull out whatever he can gets his little pudgy hands on.   He also enjoys trying to take Buckley's dishes out of the stand.  This is a big no-no (which Nolan finds hilarious)!   Yes, hearing the word "No" makes him giggle.  We have quite the little trouble-maker on our hands.  

Nolan has also been working on pulling himself up.  He can get up onto his knees all by himself and needs a little help getting into a standing position.   Last night, he even attempted to pull himself up in the bathtub! 

This past weekend Nolan finally cut his first tooth!   Big whoop, I know, but I thought he was going to be toothless past his first birthday.   No sleepless nights thankfully.   He had a couple of nights that he had a little trouble falling asleep, but other than that, sleep has been uninterrupted.  Yay!   This weekend Nolan also started clapping.  Cutest.thing.ever(well for today anyways).  Nothing I love more than an adoring audience!  Nolan is very generous with the applause.  :)    He especially loves my rendition of "Itsy Bitsy Spider." 

Let's see what else???  Oh!  Nolan will also throw his arms up in the air when you say "How big's the baby?  Sooooo big!"   Complete with a big grin!   I say it over and over again just to get the reaction out of him.     The last thing I have to report is that Nolan is mimicing more words - the latest being "Uh oh!"  Although sometimes his sound more like "Uh uh uh uh ooooohhhh!"   Adorable. 

We enjoy every minute with our sweet boy!  It is so much fun watching him learn and do new things every day.   I go to bed every night with my heart full of so much love and joy.  He really completes our lives. 

Now for some pics! 
Causing trouble

Shhhhhh!!!  The baby is sleeping! 

Pulling up
What's in here??
How we keep track of him

1 comment: