And done....
Thursday, April 28, 2011
The Birthday Boy
A quick post to show you pictures of our birthday fun last night. :) I decorated the kitchen quickly before my boys got home, and Nolan loved seeing all the streamers hanging up. And he is a frosting boy for sure! I was giving him tastes of the frosting while I was making his cupcakes, and at one point he smacked his lips and wagged his tongue at me to let me know "Momma, I want some more of that stuff!!!" At first he wasn't quite sure what to do with the cupcake, but Daddy helped him get some of that sweet treat into his mouth and after that it was allllll over! After his bath and refusing his bottle (I'm sure his belly had had enough), he went right to sleep! So much birthday excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



These are awesome! I've looked for something that says "I'm one today" or my first birthday, in a bib or an outfit and can't find anything!!! How cute he is with his cupcake :)
ReplyDelete